How can I improve my crossover skills?
- Develop your dribble. Before you attempt a crossover, make sure you’ve got a good handle on power dribbling and can maintain good ball control.
- Fake to your dominant side. To do an accurate-looking fake, push the ball to the side you’re dribbling it in.
- Stay low and wide.
- Cross the ball over.
Who created the crossover?
Tim Hardaway. The originator. The inventor. He invented the move with the intention of making defenders fall.
What are the 13 rules of basketball?
Dr. James Naismith’s Original 13 Rules of Basketball
- The ball may be thrown in any direction with one or both hands.
- The ball may be batted in any direction with one or both hands (never with the fist).
- A player cannot run with the ball.
How can I improve my passing?
Below are seven tips that will help you to be able to increase your in-game passing skills.
- Get to Know Your Teammates.
- Use Both Feet.
- Pass More Often.
- Pacier Passes are Usually Better.
- Create Space Before You Receive the Ball.
- Keep Your Passing Intentions Disguised.
- Don’t Try to Do Too Much.