- 1 How do you make an easy origami soccer ball?
- 2 How do you make a homemade soccer ball?
- 3 How do you make a paper mini football?
- 4 How do you make a small cardboard ball?
- 5 How do you make an origami flower?
- 6 How long does it take to create a soccer ball?
- 7 How do you finger flick a football?
- 8 How do I make paper snowflakes?
- 9 How do you make a soccer goal post with paper?
- 10 How do you make a shuriken?
- 11 How do you make a paper gun out of paper?
How do you make an easy origami soccer ball?
- Fold a 5 in × 4 in (13 cm × 10 cm) piece of black paper in half horizontally.
- Pull 1 flap back, creasing it on the diagonal, then repeat on the other side.
- Fold in the 2 outside edges and the bottom edge to make a diamond.
- Tuck the 2 folds facing each other into one another.
How do you make a homemade soccer ball?
Gather cloth rags, plastic and paper shopping bags, newspapers, and twine. Crumple one bag into a small ball, which will be the center of the finished ball. Layer other bags, newspaper, and cloths over the center, taking care to keep the ball round and push out air pockets with each layer.
How do you make a paper mini football?
How to Make a Paper Football
- Start with a piece of lined paper. Printer works too, but lined is easier.
- Fold paper in half, hot dog style.
- Fold in half again, hot dog style.
- Fold in half, top to bottom.
- Unfold last fold.
- Take the bottom and fold to the left until the line.
- Fold bottom half upwards.
- Turn over.
How do you make a small cardboard ball?
- Step 1: Materials: Cardboard.
- Step 2: Recycle Box: Get out a box that is larger than the desired cut out size.
- Step 3: Cut Out Patterns:
- Step 4: Transcribe the Pattern Onto the Sheet of Cardboard:
- Step 5: Cut/Score the Pattern:
- Step 6: Fold/Glue:
How do you make an origami flower?
How to make an easy Origami Flower, step-by-step instructions:
- 1 Fold the square in half, diagonally, to make a triangle.
- 2 Fold the triangle in half.
- 3 Open the fold you just made and make sure the folded line is facing upwards.
- 4 Fold the points on the base of the triangle upwards as shown.
- 5 Turn your flower over.
How long does it take to create a soccer ball?
A hand- stitched ball takes one person approximately 1.5 hours to sew. A machine-stitched ball takes approximately 10 minutes to be stitched together by many workers.
How do you finger flick a football?
To flick a paper football, hold it like you see above with one finger. Using the other hand, “flick” your pointer finger against the long straight edge, attempting to get the football to fly up into the air.
How do I make paper snowflakes?
Begin with your square piece of paper and fold it in half diagonally to make a triangle.
- From the square, fold the piece of paper over to create a triangle.
- Begin to fold the triangle into three.
- The triangle folded into three from left to right.
- Cut the points off the bottom of your triangle to form a straight edge.
How do you make a soccer goal post with paper?
- Locate a toilet paper roll.
- Take another piece of blank paper.
- Stick the folded piece of paper (with glue or with tape) to the roll.
- Make two more paper rolls and stick them on both sides of the other piece of paper vertically.
- Stand the paper goal posts up.
How do you make a shuriken?
How to Make a Paper Shuriken
- Step 1: Get One Piece of Origami Paper. Get one piece of origami paper.
- Step 2: Cut in Half.
- Step 3: Fold in Half.
- Step 4: Fold It in Half the Other Way.
- Step 5: Unfold.
- Step 6: Fold the Top Half on Both Pieces.
- Step 7: Fold the Bottom Half of Both Pieces.
- Step 8: Flip.
How do you make a paper gun out of paper?
Step-by-step guide on how to make a paper gun
- Turn the piece of A4 paper so that it’s landscape and fold in half.
- Open out the folded piece of paper to reveal the crease in the centre. Now fold one edge of the paper into the crease line.
- Now repeat on the opposite side, folding the opposite edge into the centre line.