How do you do a Rabona?
How to do a Rabona
- Plant foot a few inches from back of ball facing your target.
- Swing kicking foot around the back of your plant leg.
- Curl foot to use outside of your foot.
- Make contact underneath the ball.
- Turn shoulders to face target on follow through.
Can you spin a soccer ball on your finger?
Spinning the Ball. Catch the ball on the tip of your dominant index finger. Toss the ball quickly but gently onto your index finger. Once you’ve mastered the speed and height of the ball toss, you should be able to catch the ball on your finger without much difficulty.
What is a rabona in soccer?
Erik Lamela scored an incredible goal last night with a strike known as a ‘rabona’. The action involves striking the ball by wrapping one foot around the outside of the other to strike the ball, with the effect usually being an extreme amount of serve on the ball. Few try it, and even less succeed in scoring with them.