- 1 How many calories does a soccer player burn per game?
- 2 Does soccer burn a lot of calories?
- 3 How many calories do you burn soccer for 30 minutes?
- 4 What sport do you burn the most calories?
- 5 Does soccer make you skinny?
- 6 How many calories do you burn doing nothing?
- 7 Can you gain weight while playing soccer?
- 8 How many miles do you run in a soccer game?
- 9 How many calories are burned walking?
- 10 What sports burn the least calories?
How many calories does a soccer player burn per game?
Soccer is one of most physically demanding of all sports. During a ninety-minute game a player can burn as many as 1500 to 2000 calories. A study from Holland found that elite male soccer players expended about 3400 calories a day on average.
Does soccer burn a lot of calories?
An intense soccer game may burn between 420 and 622 calories per hour. Other team and individual sports that burn 300 calories or more per hour include softball, baseball, squash, rowing and tennis.
How many calories do you burn soccer for 30 minutes?
30 minutes of Soccer burns 300 kcal.
What sport do you burn the most calories?
Which Pro Athletes Burn the Most Calories?
- Basketball – 635 calories. You may think that all that running and jumping burns more calories than other sports, but apparently not.
- Hockey – 700 calories.
- Baseball – 1,050 calories.
- Golf – 1,240 calories.
- Soccer – 1,350 calories.
- Tennis – 1,650 calories.
- Football – 1,760 calories.
Does soccer make you skinny?
Playing soccer game burns about 260 calories in just half an hour for a 155-pound person. To lose weight, you have to burn more calories than you consume. Therefore, if you play soccer for an hour three times a week, you can burn an extra 1,500 calories each week, and lose 2 pounds each month from soccer alone.
How many calories do you burn doing nothing?
The average person burns around 1800 calories a day doing absolutely nothing. According to the Healthy Eating Guide, sitting burns an estimated 75 calories per hour. A sedentary woman aged 19 to 30 burns 1,800 to 2,000 calories daily, while a sedentary woman aged 31 to 51 burns about 1,800 calories per day.
Can you gain weight while playing soccer?
Historically, soccer players have been told that consuming an extra 500 to 1,000 calories per day will lead to gain of 1 to 2 pounds per week. Nature easily confounds this mathematical approach.
How many miles do you run in a soccer game?
Have you ever wondered how much a soccer player actually runs during a single match? Well, the answer is somewhere between seven and 9.5 miles, which is far more than any other sport.
How many calories are burned walking?
Walking moderately for 15 minutes per day burned 36 calories per day, where as moderate walking for 30 minutes burned only 85 calories per day.
What sports burn the least calories?
MR BURNS … At the other end of the spectrum is shooting, which researchers determined burnt the least number of calories of the 28 Olympic events they looked into. The second least, perhaps surprisingly, is gymnastics – sports including table tennis, sailing and fencing all came out above it.