How do you make a small football?
How to Make a Paper Football
- Start with a piece of lined paper. Printer works too, but lined is easier.
- Fold paper in half, hot dog style.
- Fold in half again, hot dog style.
- Fold in half, top to bottom.
- Unfold last fold.
- Take the bottom and fold to the left until the line.
- Fold bottom half upwards.
- Turn over.
How do you cut a football cake?
To make the cake in the shape of a football, you just need to cut out the center of the round cake!
- Slice an inch strip out of the center of the cooled cake.
- Remove the strip of cake.
- Place the two semi-circles together to form the oval/ellipse/football shape.
- Frost like a football!
How do you make a soccer ball?
Gather cloth rags, plastic and paper shopping bags, newspapers, and twine. Crumple one bag into a small ball, which will be the center of the finished ball. Layer other bags, newspaper, and cloths over the center, taking care to keep the ball round and push out air pockets with each layer.
How do you make black colored icing?
To start, mix together 1 part blue food coloring with 2.5 parts green food coloring and 3 parts red food coloring. Add this to your frosting or fondant and incorporate.
Is cake a food?
Cake is a form of sweet food made from flour, sugar, and other ingredients, that is usually baked. The most commonly used cake ingredients include flour, sugar, eggs, butter or oil or margarine, a liquid, and a leavening agent, such as baking soda or baking powder.