- 1 How do you recover data on Dream League Soccer?
- 2 How do I find my dream league soccer username?
- 3 How do you install Dream League Soccer?
- 4 How do you change your name in Dream League Soccer?
- 5 Where do I put OBB files?
- 6 How do you create a dream League 2021 file?
- 7 What is an OBB file?
- 8 How do I get better players on DLS 2020?
- 9 How do you get gems in DLS 2020?
How do you recover data on Dream League Soccer?
How to save a Dream League Soccer account
- Go to the file manager.
- Then tap Phone memory.
- Open the ANDROID folder.
- Then create the new folder written as com. firsttouchgames.
- Then navigate to the FILES folder.
- Copy the “profile.
- Paste the copied file in a separate location where you think it cannot be deleted.
How do I find my dream league soccer username?
Your username will be the same as on your Google Play Games account, or from Game Center if you are using iOS. You can find your Device ID by going to the Options menus, then click game settings and then advanced settings. You’ll then see an option to view your information, click that and you’ll get your Device ID.
How do you install Dream League Soccer?
Copy the folder to Android >> OBB. Long press on the folder that appears next and copy it to Android >> Data. It should be in the storage media you used in step 4. Disable your mobile data or WiFi. then install the APK file of the version of Dream League Soccer you extracted.
How do you change your name in Dream League Soccer?
You can’t change a player’s name. You can buy new players, but you can’t change a player’s name.
Where do I put OBB files?
You need to make use of your laptop.
- OBB file has been downloaded in Zip file.
- Copy the folder stored with “DATA” and move it to, External storage (SD Card) → Android → Data.
- If it’s an OBB file, move it to, External storage (SD Card) → Android → OBB.
How do you create a dream League 2021 file?
How to Install Dream League Soccer 2021 APK on Android Phone
- Download DLS 21 Apk and OBB Data from the link above.
- Extract OBB File from DLS 21 to Android >> Obb.
- Extract data from DLS 21 to Android >> Data.
- Install the Apk file of DLS 21.
What is an OBB file?
obb file is an expansion file used by some Android apps distributed using the Google Play store. It contains data not stored in the application’s main package (. APK file), such as graphics, media files, and other large program assets. For example, a game such as Free Fire has a 20 MB.
How do I get better players on DLS 2020?
The first way to improve a player’s ratings is to tap on the player of your choice and choose the Form Boost option on the bottom right of the screen. As the game suggests, this is a temporary boost in player stats, and can only be purchased by using your Gems — the game’s premium currency.
How do you get gems in DLS 2020?
Gems can be obtained by completing league objectives, completing tournaments and by participating in Multiplayer (Dream League Live) mode. The quantity of Gems you receive will depend on the circumstance.