- 1 What is a soccer dragon on Dragon City?
- 2 What do I breed to get a Korean soccer dragon?
- 3 How do you breed an ice cube dragon?
- 4 How do you get a gold dragon?
- 5 How do you breed a cool flame dragon?
- 6 How long does it take to breed a soccer dragon?
- 7 Why won’t dragon City let me breed Fire and Ice?
- 8 What habitat does a love dragon need?
- 9 How do you breed a double fire dragon?
What is a soccer dragon on Dragon City?
Soccer Dragon is an Ice and Flame Hybrid Dragon. It unlocks its Young skin at Level 4 and its Adult skin at Level 7. Terra Dragon is the third entry in the Enthusiast Collection.
What do I breed to get a Korean soccer dragon?
How to Breed a Korean Soccer Dragon
- Ice. Double Flame. 37.50% Expected Time: 15:00:00.
- Viking. Double Flame. 23.08% Expected Time: 20:20:00.
- King. Double Ice. 25.00%
- Chinese. Alpine. 8.70%
- 18.46% Expected Time: 33:15:38. Parent Levels 20+
- Alpine. 15.79% Expected Time: 35:41:20.
- Aztec Warrior. Alpine. 14.29%
- Pearl. Vampire. 18.75%
How do you breed an ice cube dragon?
To breed the cute Ice Cube Dragon, breed Sea with Ice.
How do you get a gold dragon?
The Gold Dragon can be bred by using any two dragons, in either order, containing the Fire and Metal elements at any Breeding Cave.
How do you breed a cool flame dragon?
To make a Cool Fire dragon, you need to choose any of the following combinations:
- Pearl dragon and Flaming Rock dragon.
- Laser dragon and Dandelion dragon.
- Firebird dragon and Ice dragon.
- Lava dragon and Alpine dragon.
- Flame dragon and Ice dragon.
- Soccer dragon and Soccer dragon.
How long does it take to breed a soccer dragon?
The breed time should be 12 hours and that is the same for the hatching time. Please keep in mind that the it does not matter which side you select your dragon for breeding.
Why won’t dragon City let me breed Fire and Ice?
Guide. Since the Cool Fire Dragon cannot be bred directly from the generation 1 dragons of flame and ice, you will have to use a flame hybrid dragon to mate with the ice dragon. You can also get Armadillo and Soccer as well, which is good.
What habitat does a love dragon need?
The rare love dragon hails from the western slope of the Berrywhite Mountains and only shows up for a few weeks each year when love is strong in the air. Getting one of these lovely beasts is sure to inspire your visitors to buy flowers and maybe even find a spark of love.
How do you breed a double fire dragon?
How to breed the Double Flame Dragon. The Double Flame Dragon is not breedable. Future events may also come up that allow you to win the Double Flame Dragon.