Has Real Madrid won?
In European and worldwide competitions, Real Madrid have won a record 26 trophies; a record 13 European Cup/UEFA Champions League titles, two UEFA Cups and four UEFA Super Cups.
Has Real Madrid lost a final?
Real Madrid hold the record for the most victories, having won the competition thirteen times, including the inaugural edition. They have also won the competition the most consecutive times, with five straight titles from 1956 to 1960. Juventus have been runners-up the most times, losing seven finals.
What is the nickname of Real Madrid?
The owner of Real Madrid club is a group of ‘socios’ who are effectively the supporters of the club. Although the club has a President in the form of Florentino Perez, he is not the owner of the club. Currently, more than 90,000 ‘socios’ exist and they collectively own the club.
What is the biggest win in Champions League final?
- European Cup (all time)
- 7-3 Real Madrid v Eintracht Frankfurt (18/05/1960)
- 4-0 Bayern München v Atlético de Madrid (17/05/1974 – replay, initial final finished 1-1)
- 4-0 AC Milan v Steaua Bucureşti (24/05/1989)
- 4-0 AC Milan v Barcelona (18/05/1994)
Which player has the most Champions League titles?
Players With The Most Champions League Titles
- #1: Francisco Gento (Real Madrid) — 6 (1956, 1957, 1958, 1959, 1960, 1966)
- #2: Paolo Maldini (AC Milan) — 5 (1989, 1990, 1994, 2003, 2007)
- #2: Alessandro Costacurta (AC Milan) — 5 (1989, 1990, 1994, 2003, 2007)
Who won Clasico 2020?
Real Madrid have won the second Clasico of the 2020/21 LaLiga Santander season, defeating Barcelona 2-1 at home at the Estadio Di Stefano. This win means they have moved on to 66 points, the same as Atletico Madrid have. Barcelona, meanwhile, have 65.
Who has more El Clasico goals?
The player who has scored the most goals in the Clasicos played in the 21 years of this century is Leo Messi.