- 1 How long does soccer com take to ship?
- 2 Where is World Soccer Shop based?
- 3 Are World Soccer Shop jerseys authentic?
- 4 Is futbol world shop legit?
- 5 What is the best soccer website?
- 6 How do I track my order on soccer com?
- 7 Do Adidas soccer jerseys run big or small?
- 8 Who invented soccer?
- 9 Why are soccer jerseys so expensive?
- 10 How do I know if a soccer jersey is authentic?
- 11 How can you tell if a jersey is authentic?
- 12 How do you know if a jersey is authentic?
- 13 Can I trust Soccer com?
- 14 Are soccer fans legit?
- 15 Is soccer Wearhouse legit Reddit?
How long does soccer com take to ship?
All orders from SOCCER.COM are processed between 8 a.m. and 4 p.m. (EST), Monday through Friday. Regular ground shipping takes from 3 to 12 business days, depending on your distance from us (within the continental U.S.)
Where is World Soccer Shop based?
Nowadays, you’ll find us operating out of the same city it all started in – Birmingham, Alabama (yes, you read that right, but we ship out of North Carolina, where our parent company is located!)
Are World Soccer Shop jerseys authentic?
Your comment makes me think you may not have ordered from World Soccer Shop – https://www.worldsoccershop.com/ We only purchase jerseys directly from the club technical sponsor (adidas, Nike, Puma, etc) so are 100% official.
Is futbol world shop legit?
Is the futbol World Shop legitimate too? The World Soccer Shop definitely costs more, but it’s worth it. They are legitimate, but depending on where you live, you may have to pay high fees.
What is the best soccer website?
Top 5 Best Websites for Real-Time Soccer/Football Scores
How do I track my order on soccer com?
Soccer.com Order Tracking
- Phone Contact number: 1-800-950-1994.
- E-mail ID: [email protected]
- Support Timing: Monday -Friday 9am-10pm EST, Saturday 10am-6:30pm EST & Sunday 12:00-8:30pm EST.
Do Adidas soccer jerseys run big or small?
Differences Between Brands Authentic jerseys also tend to have a tighter fit, since modern players prefer their kits to be as non-bulky as possible. Generally, Nike® jerseys are pretty consistently sized. adidas® jerseys are a slightly slimmer fit, while PUMA® has a big difference between replica and authentic jerseys.
Who invented soccer?
Hearth: Why England is Deemed the Origin of Modern-day Soccer. Although the game of soccer has been around for more than 2,000 years, soccer as we know it today is traced back to England. The game was once played in ancient China, Greece, Rome, and Japan but with different rules and variations.
Why are soccer jerseys so expensive?
As we discussed above, jerseys are expensive mainly because they are in high demand, considered premium fan apparel, have detailed finishes, and because each major sport only has one sole provider, which allows that provider to drive up costs without fear of competition.
How do I know if a soccer jersey is authentic?
1. Look for a serialized “Authentic Soccer Replica” or “Officially Licensed Soccer Replica” hologram or label usually found on the collar or waist band. Each official jersey has its own serial number on this label. Without it, you know what your getting isn’t genuine.
How can you tell if a jersey is authentic?
Pay special attention to the numbers on the jersey, if they appear shiny, don’t lay evenly flat and contain bubbling, you’re looking at a fake jersey. Most fans know what their team’s font looks like and this will help them spot fakes as most counterfeit jerseys use the wrong font for the team which is very noticeable.
How do you know if a jersey is authentic?
Authentic jerseys have a Nike logo on the right shoulder. The name and numbers on the back of the jersey will be a thin fabric stitched to the jersey, not a heat-pressed vinyl. You should be able to see the stitching of the name and numbers on the inside of the jersey.
Can I trust Soccer com?
Soccer.com has a consumer rating of 1.36 stars from 171 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Consumers complaining about Soccer.com most frequently mention customer service, day shipping and business days problems. Soccer.com ranks 49th among Soccer sites.
Are soccer fans legit?
Remember, at WorldSoccerShop, we work directly with Nike, adidas, PUMA, New Balance and the world’s top clubs andnational teams. You can rest assured any product you see on our site is officially licensed and sanctioned by the item’s respected owner or developer.
Is soccer Wearhouse legit Reddit?
The KitSwap Mods have decided, effective immediately, that the website and store Soccer Wearhouse is banned from the Subreddit and Discord server. After a recent order made by a few members of the Discord server, we have determined that they are selling fake products online, passing them off as authentic.