How do you shade a soccer ball?
To shade the shadow, draw an oval like shape underneath the the ball. You want to draw the shadow almost to the edge of each side, and have the top of the shadow about 1 cm away from the bottom of the ball. When you’re happy with the shape of the shadow, press harder to darken the shadow.
How do you draw a boy?
- Start by drawing a large U shape.
- Add a cap of hair on top.
- Draw the face and hair details.
- Continue with neck and shirt.
- Add shorts below.
- Draw legs and feet under the shorts.
- Add simple arms.
- Draw a horizon line.
How do you make a soccer ball cake at home?
Stir food color into 1 1/2 cups of the white frosting; spread over cake. Spread remaining 1/2 cup white frosting over rounded side of other cake for soccer ball. Place ball on green field. Use black decorating icing to create soccer ball design.
How do you make a 3D vector?
Create a 3D object by extruding
- Select the object.
- Click Effect > 3D > Extrude & Bevel.
- Click More Options to view the complete list of options, or Fewer Options to hide the extra options.
- Select Preview to preview the effect in the document window.
- Specify options: Position.
- Click OK.