- 1 What do I breed to get a Korean soccer dragon?
- 2 What is the best dragon you can breed in Dragon City?
- 3 What two dragons make a soccer dragon?
- 4 How do you breed a cool flame dragon?
- 5 How long does it take to breed a soccer dragon?
- 6 What are the best legendary dragons in Dragon City?
- 7 What dragons do you breed to get a legendary dragon?
- 8 Why won’t Dragon City let me breed Fire and Ice?
- 9 How do you get the ice cube dragon?
What do I breed to get a Korean soccer dragon?
How to Breed a Korean Soccer Dragon
- Ice. Double Flame. 37.50% Expected Time: 15:00:00.
- Viking. Double Flame. 23.08% Expected Time: 20:20:00.
- King. Double Ice. 25.00%
- Chinese. Alpine. 8.70%
- 18.46% Expected Time: 33:15:38. Parent Levels 20+
- Alpine. 15.79% Expected Time: 35:41:20.
- Aztec Warrior. Alpine. 14.29%
- Pearl. Vampire. 18.75%
What is the best dragon you can breed in Dragon City?
The best breeding combination for legendary elemental dragons is by breeding together Pure + Pure for all of the legendary dragon breed ranks. Pure + Pure is the best breeding combination to breed Dragon City legendary dragons.
What two dragons make a soccer dragon?
Soccer Dragon is an Ice and Flame Hybrid Dragon.
How do you breed a cool flame dragon?
To make a Cool Fire dragon, you need to choose any of the following combinations:
- Pearl dragon and Flaming Rock dragon.
- Laser dragon and Dandelion dragon.
- Firebird dragon and Ice dragon.
- Lava dragon and Alpine dragon.
- Flame dragon and Ice dragon.
- Soccer dragon and Soccer dragon.
How long does it take to breed a soccer dragon?
The breed time should be 12 hours and that is the same for the hatching time. Please keep in mind that the it does not matter which side you select your dragon for breeding.
What are the best legendary dragons in Dragon City?
Top 5 Mythical Legendary Dragons In Dragon City
- 5 Wishing star dragon.
- 4 Impervious diamond dragon.
- 3 Big heart dragon.
- 2 Onigiri dragon.
- 1 Durian dragon.
What dragons do you breed to get a legendary dragon?
” Breed Pure dragons to get the Legendary ones.” Just keep breeding them until you get a Legend.
Why won’t Dragon City let me breed Fire and Ice?
Guide. Since the Cool Fire Dragon cannot be bred directly from the generation 1 dragons of flame and ice, you will have to use a flame hybrid dragon to mate with the ice dragon. You can also get Armadillo and Soccer as well, which is good.
How do you get the ice cube dragon?
To breed the cute Ice Cube Dragon, breed Sea with Ice. There is a 50% chance to get one.