How do you draw a simple soccer ball?
More videos on YouTube
- First, draw a big circle.
- Next, sketch two lines to locate the center of your shape.
- Continue working on your object by drawing an hexagon in the center of it.
- Like I said in the previous step, the black areas are made with pentagons.
- Filled the ball with other hexagons and pentagons.
How do you shade a soccer ball?
To shade the shadow, draw an oval like shape underneath the the ball. You want to draw the shadow almost to the edge of each side, and have the top of the shadow about 1 cm away from the bottom of the ball. When you’re happy with the shape of the shadow, press harder to darken the shadow.
How do you draw a boy?
- Start by drawing a large U shape.
- Add a cap of hair on top.
- Draw the face and hair details.
- Continue with neck and shirt.
- Add shorts below.
- Draw legs and feet under the shorts.
- Add simple arms.
- Draw a horizon line.
What are the sizes of soccer balls?
WHAT SIZE SOCCER BALL DO I NEED?
- Size 5 (Adult/Professional): U12 and up (ages 12 and older), 27-28 in/68-70 cm circumference.
- Size 4 (Youth): U8-U12 (ages 8-12), 25-26 in/63.5-66 cm circumference.
- Size 3 (Junior): U8 and down (ages 8 and younger), 23-24 in/58.5-61 cm circumference.