How do you make a soccer goal out of paper?
- Locate a toilet paper roll.
- Take another piece of blank paper.
- Stick the folded piece of paper (with glue or with tape) to the roll.
- Make two more paper rolls and stick them on both sides of the other piece of paper vertically.
- Stand the paper goal posts up.
How do you make a mini football paper?
How to Make a Paper Football
- Start with a piece of lined paper. Printer works too, but lined is easier.
- Fold paper in half, hot dog style.
- Fold in half again, hot dog style.
- Fold in half, top to bottom.
- Unfold last fold.
- Take the bottom and fold to the left until the line.
- Fold bottom half upwards.
- Turn over.
How do you make a homemade goal post?
Outdoor Football Goal Posts
- Cut one length of 10′ pipe into two 5′ sections.
- Cut a second length of 10′ pipe into one 6′ section and two 2′ sections.
- Assemble two goalposts by fitting the 6′ section into a T connector.
- Then attach the two 2′ sections to either side of the T to create a large T.
What are the rules of paper football?
Play is simple; you push the football (however you want) from your side of the table to your opponent’s side. If the football hangs over the edge of the table without falling off, you score a touchdown (1 point). If it doesn’t hang off, it’s your opponent’s turn to try.