How do you make an easy soccer ball?
More videos on YouTube
- First, draw a big circle.
- Next, sketch two lines to locate the center of your shape.
- Continue working on your object by drawing an hexagon in the center of it.
- Like I said in the previous step, the black areas are made with pentagons.
- Filled the ball with other hexagons and pentagons.
How do you make a perfect paper ball?
Choose a thin paper like plain copy paper or newspaper. While your strips do not have to be a certain size, they should be smaller to make them easier to form into a sphere. Start with strips that are 1.5-inch (3.8 centimeters) by 3-inch (7.6 centimeters). You can cut more strips if you’d like a different size.
How do you shade a soccer ball?
To shade the shadow, draw an oval like shape underneath the the ball. You want to draw the shadow almost to the edge of each side, and have the top of the shadow about 1 cm away from the bottom of the ball. When you’re happy with the shape of the shadow, press harder to darken the shadow.
How do you make homemade balls?
Optional: Disposable rubber gloves.
- In a cup mix the warm water and the borax.
- In another cup mix the glue, cornstarch, and food coloring.
- Pour the glue mixture into the water-borax cup.
- The glue mixture will harden after 10 seconds; use a fork to take it out of the water.
- Roll the mixture in your hands to make a ball.
What are the rules of paper football?
Play is simple; you push the football (however you want) from your side of the table to your opponent’s side. If the football hangs over the edge of the table without falling off, you score a touchdown (1 point). If it doesn’t hang off, it’s your opponent’s turn to try.
How do you make a soccer goal post with paper?
- Locate a toilet paper roll.
- Take another piece of blank paper.
- Stick the folded piece of paper (with glue or with tape) to the roll.
- Make two more paper rolls and stick them on both sides of the other piece of paper vertically.
- Stand the paper goal posts up.